Pricing Your Home For A Successful Sale.
Please keep in mind, neither the agent or seller sets the price
– the real estate market will set the price and value for your home.
The most important thing you do when preparing your home for sale is determining your listing price.
- Pricing your home accurately is the most effective way of ensuring visits, offers and a successful sale.
- Again – Pricing your home accurately is the most effective way of ensuring visits, offers and a successful sale.
- NO amount of marketing can sell an overpriced home.
- Many sellers fail by listing their home with the agent who quotes the highest price.
- If your home is overpriced it will likely sit on the market.
- A home on the market too long can be part of the buyers “perception of value.”
Variable’s That’s Can Influence Market Value & Price
- Supply & Demand
- Market Conditions
- Economic Conditions
- List Price &. Sale Price of Competing Homes
- Your Homes Condition and Upgrades
- Buyer Perception of Your Home
Factors With Little or NO Influence on Market Value
- The Price Seller Paid For The Home
- The Sellers Expected Net Proceeds
- How much you spent on improvements